BringFido never paid the hotel for a recent 2 night stay.At check out the hotel charged me since the room had not been paid for.

When i checed my statement, BringFido charged me too. I have been on the phone for 5 days trying to get money back from being charged twice. No refund yet but still getting the run around.

The room was good and hotel staff was nice. When I call the hotel, I'm told to talk to the manager which is on vacation.

When I call BringFido, I always get someone that barely speaks English.Never will I book through this site again!

Had an Experience with Bringfido?

Comments

I am the Customer Relations Manager for BringFido.com. I would like to first apologize that you got in touch with the agents in India. BringFido.com is headquartered in South Carolina, and we are open from 9am-Midnight EST.

I would like to look into this situation. Could you please send me your information through email. If you have a trip number, that would be fantastic. If not, guest name and name of hotel would do just fine. My email is Samantha@bringfido.com.

I would like to apologize for the double-charge. Our booking agent sends the hotel an Amex card to use during your stay. They must have mixed up the cards.